


This was an inexpensive plastic bucket that I got, filled with plastic eggs which have Hershey's kisses and stickers on them. Their are about 3 or 4 of the 4" paper clips that hold paper eggs that I cut with my Wishblade; they have fun foam on the back for stability. There are also peanut butter eggs that have stickers on them. Started by filling the bottom a little with bubble paper to give it height, then put in inexpensive green Easter grass. A solid chocolate easter bunny, a stuff (purple) easter bunny. Covered the outside of the bucket with lime green paper, yellow bunny in middle with eggs all the way around -- all cut from the Wishblade. Also used stickers at the border at the bottom because it had grass. The best part is that I purchased a lime-green boa and hot glued it to to the rim of the basket and then wrapped the remainder around the handle (which you can't see here). This is for a silent auction at my nephews school - fund raiser.

No comments:
Post a Comment