Monday, August 18, 2008

More Cards Galore

Here are some more cards I have done - some birthday and the orange flower is a thank you card (using a TAC stamp, Stampin Up brown paper and two different Basic Grey papers and some mustard color organdy ribbon). The pink card is mostly Stampin Up and their Beary Bliss and the verse Birthday Wishes is by Scrappy Cat and two pink brads. The blue card is again the TAC - both have the image stamped and then using colored pencils and Gamasol - love the look.

2 comments:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

Jimmie, I really love all the cards you have been making. I especially love the Apple card. I bet it is fabulous in person. Thanks for all the great links also. I have been having fun reading them.

Lovin Hello Kitty said...

Jimmie these cards are great! I love the flower and the colors.