Too cute Jimmie! I love those slide show things and I like that yours wasn't 300 pictures long!!! Just enough pictures to bring a smile to my face without feeling guilty about should be doing something else - HAHAHA!!!!
JImmie these are wonderful and you are talented to put them together like this. I love it. I need to get those pictures from Retreat since my camera wasn't working and I don't have any of my Ilean and Ufalla girls!
This is Jimmie's blog. I love scrapbooking, altered art, rubber stamping and more. This is just a hobby, I am not a demonstrator and have a professional job otherwise to support my habit. Crafting is when I am most relaxed and feel like I am doing good things.
2 comments:
Too cute Jimmie! I love those slide show things and I like that yours wasn't 300 pictures long!!! Just enough pictures to bring a smile to my face without feeling guilty about should be doing something else - HAHAHA!!!!
JImmie these are wonderful and you are talented to put them together like this. I love it. I need to get those pictures from Retreat since my camera wasn't working and I don't have any of my Ilean and Ufalla girls!
Post a Comment