Friday, May 8, 2009

52 Weeks 52 Sketches Challenge #18


Had this started on Sunday or Monday and you would think I could have gotten this done before now (Friday evening). Oh well. The picture is yellow cardstock, lavendar scalloped punch (SU) cut at bottom to go around circle that is a yellow rose pattern paper. There is as SU designer paper behind the title and the three lines at the bottom. The yellow rose in the upper left and lower right corner is an older SU stamp that I embossed in gold. I had made flower arrangements for table decorations. The flourishes are yellow cardstock that I sponged garden green (SU) on them. The yellow rose bulletin type things on the bottom left I had in my stash and new exactly what to use there.The font is 1 Oh Lucille DNA - what a name. Used the same font on the program.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, JL! I love it!! Great job!

Lovin Hello Kitty said...

this is great I just love it

Shelley - My Scrappin' Mimi said...

Truely lovely Jimmie!!!