Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Because Card

Okay, made this card for my niece and putting it in the mail this morning. There isn't a reason for this card, just because. She is a really cool young lady and will be famous one day. I am a proud aunt, can you tell.

The butterfly is cut out from the cuttlebug, has a silver shiny paper in back and then hot pink glitter paper on top. Cut the outline flowers out with my wishblade using paper from TAC, the bacground paper is also TAC which I've had a while. The purple flower is a gift from a friend has all kinds of glitter. To me this card screams teenager. I hope so.



1 comment:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

This is such a pretty card with all the colors and butterfly and bling. Love it!!! She will be so surprised. Debbie would love this card by the way.