Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Cat Albumn











Last week I made an album for the lady I am cat sitting for for the past 5-6 weeks. The red cardstock (SU) is cut in the shape of an apple because she is a teacher. I put on the front "Apple of my eye". Gabe is the cat's name and is very loving and talks all the time.
The cat is really cool.

3 comments:

Lovin Hello Kitty said...

These are great, loved them both! You are just on a roll....hum didn't see anything rolling this weekend though! Like I can talk, I did look at my pictures and reminisced but didn't do a whole lot of anything! loved the girl time.

elizabeth said...

So can we expect to hear that you're getting a cat soon??? :)

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

This is adorable book but even cutier in person. I hope your cat friend liked it.