There is a co-worker that has been asking Glenda and I to make cards that are geared towards the African American heritage. She has an enormous collection of fabric. clothing, and artifacts from Africa. I had scanned some of this a while back and this is what I came up with using the Cricut Forever Young. The clothes are printed from the scanned fabric. This is just a few of the cards I made. Please note that one of the hats has a real feather).
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Card making - new twist
There is a co-worker that has been asking Glenda and I to make cards that are geared towards the African American heritage. She has an enormous collection of fabric. clothing, and artifacts from Africa. I had scanned some of this a while back and this is what I came up with using the Cricut Forever Young. The clothes are printed from the scanned fabric. This is just a few of the cards I made. Please note that one of the hats has a real feather).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jimmie, these cards are awesome. You have proved the old saying "Practice makes Perfect" cause you have gotten to be a awesome card maker and scrapbooker. Those albums are so nice. I almost cried at the first one as it was so enduring. You did a wonderful job!!!
Post a Comment