In March I ordered new sofa, chair and ottoman. They came 4/19 and the next afternoon they looked warn. Adam's Furniture of Justin came out to look at it and basically said that was the weave of the fabric and to turn over the cushions (hiding it in other words). I love the sofa and chair but looks OLD- something you would expect a year with a big family. The problem is mostly on the cushions and the back of one of them has a couple of spots. I am sending letters tonight to Adams Furniture in Justin and Mayo Furniture to see what they can do to resolve this problem. As I see it I paid $2400 too much, for problems to occur the NEXT DAY. NO WAY!!!!
This is Jimmie's blog. I love scrapbooking, altered art, rubber stamping and more. This is just a hobby, I am not a demonstrator and have a professional job otherwise to support my habit. Crafting is when I am most relaxed and feel like I am doing good things.
No comments:
Post a Comment